What have I accomplished on my project so far?
What do I still have left to do?
What has been harder than I thought it would be?
What has been easier than I thought it would be?
How would I do my project differently if I could start over again?
What do I need to get accomplished before Spring Break?
So far I have accomplished getting my scrap book and beginning to fill it with pictures and information. What I have left to do is finish up my project completely with just a few more pages. What has been harder than I thought is thinking of ways to put my scrap book together. Also it has been kind of had to find a lot of pictures to go along with my information. What has been easier than I thought is giving an answer to my question. How I would do it differently would have been to get my supplies earlier than I did. Before Spring Break I need all my posts, a scrap book, and supplies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment