1.)My next action into entering the day will be to start finding more pictures to put into my scrap book, and start thinking about how I will explain them. Also I will start thinking about how I will put my scrap book together.
2.)What I did today was find many new pictures to add to my scrap book. Like Obama with his family, and also when he was in high school, and elementary school. Also I read articles on the work he has done throughout his life to get to where he is now.
3.)What I did today helped answer my question, because I learned a lot about the experiences Barack Obama has gone through that got him to where he is today.
4.)My next action will be to find more information on Obama, and find exact desriptions of the pictures I have found, so I will be able to explain them in my scrap book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment