1.)My next action into entering the day will be to find more information on Obama, and exact descriptions of the pictures I have found. That way I will be able to explain my pictures in my scrap book.
2.)What I did today was search for new pictures. Also I found recent pictures of Obama, which I have not done yet. I read some new information about Obama being in senate, and different jobs he has had, that led to him being president today.
3.)What I did today helped answer my question, because it told me about Obama's previous work during his life. Also I found pictures of the day he became president, which I will use to finish off my scrap book.
4.)My next action will be to find all the information about the pictures I have found. So that I can put information next to my pictures in the scrap book to explain them, when I present. Also so I can relate the pictures and information I've found to answering my question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment