Tuesday, February 10, 2009

seven questions

1.) What important life experiences shaped Barack Obama into who he is today?
2.) I'm going to make my project into the form of a scrap book.
3.) I'm making a scrapbook so I can show and explain things through pictures and so I can really express the important aspects of Obama's life.
4.) A definition of the finished product will be a picture of Obama the day he officially became president of the US.
5.) I think a scrapbook will help me to understand all of Obama's life experiences, because i will have to search through all different pictures and articles in which I will learn new things I didn't know before.
6.) I'm going to research about Obama and find different pictures to help answer my question, and then I will put all the information and pictures into a scrapbook.
7.) The next actions that will be taken on my project will be to research and find important topics and pictures that will help explain those topics, and help answer my question.

1 comment:

  1. This looks good, Leah -- I might consider expanding on #4. You're not going to be done just right when you find a picture of Obama's inauguration, right? What else will the finalized scrapbook have? What sections? Pictures and words? Just pictures?

    Give it some thought. This is a great start, though!

    ReplyDelete