Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Inconvenient Truth Fact Check #2

Fact: In the future the Himalayas people will face a shortage of water, because they get theor water from glaciers.


http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article542883.ece
1.) The source is Richard Lloyd Parry.
2.)He is a South-East Asia editor.
3.) This source is pretty credible, because Parry is the Asia Editor of The Times of London, based in Tokyo, and is the author of In the Time of Madness, a non-fiction book about Indonesia and East Timor.
4.) Source says this fact is true.
5.)Yes I believe this source.
6.) Because the facts he provides sound correct and seem to be true.


http://articles.latimes.com/2008/apr/20/world/fg-floods20
1.) The source of this site is Henry Chu.
2.) He is a writer and has written many articles for the Los Angeles Times.
3.) Credible source, because he writes for Los Angeles Times and that is a credible source.
4.) He says this fact is true.
5.) I do believe this source.
6.) He provides a lot of information to support his facts, and I think it is correct.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2005/nov/20/climatechange.internationalnews
1.) Source of this article is Robin McKie.
2.) He is a science editor.
3.) I think this is a credible source.
4.) Says it is true that the glaciers are melting and people are suffering.
5.) I believe this source is correct.
6.) They provide a lot of information that I have seen on multiple sites and more. They support for the facts they provide.


Overall I believe this fact is true, because on every site I have checked it claims this is true, and explains all the reasons why.

No comments:

Post a Comment