Fact: Species loss is occuring 100x greater due to global warming.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/04/060411230548.htm
1.) The source is Science Daily.
2.) Source doesn't really provide any credentials or a certain person who wrote it.
3.) Pretty credible, because its like a site with all different science information and it seems to be legitimate.
4.) This source says the fact is correct.
5.) I somewhat believe the source.
6.) They say more animals are becoming extince than the ones we know of like polar bears and penguins which I kind of believe, but I have not yet heard of any others due to global warming.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/198349/global_warming_causing_extinction.html
1.) The source is Summer Banks.
2.) Doesn't provide credentials.
3.) Seems some what credible.
4.) Says the fact is correct, and that global warming has been disrupting living conditions of many species which will lead to extinction.
5.) I do believe this source.
6.) The facts and information sound right from what I have learned and what I know. I think the facts and predictions provided are correct.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/11/061128-global-warming.html
1.) The Source is Hannah Hoag.
2.) She belongs to National Geographic News.
3.) Credible, because National Geographic is a popular and well looked upon organization.
4.) Source says the fact is true, but mostly speaks about how polar bear population is decreasing greatly.
5.) I believe the source.
6.) I have heard this multiple times, and I think it's obvious that the fact is true about polar bear population decreasing due to global warming.
Overall I believe the fact. I have heard so much about this, and I believe scientists and others know what they're talking about. Also if they haven't come up with another conlcusion for why population is decreasing then the only one really can be global warming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment