What did you learn?
What was your research question?
What was the answer to your research question?
Did your final product answer that question?
How?
What did you do well on the project?
What could you have improved on the project?
What would you change about what you did on the project?
What would you change about the assignment itself?
What grade do you think you deserve on the project? Why?
1.) I have learned many things in the process of making my project. I learned a lot about Obama's life that I didn't already know. For example I didn't know that he was a professor at the University of Chicago Law or that he worked to fight for civil rights before he was senator of Illinois. Although some things I already knew, like that he grew up with a single mother and that his grandparents helped raise him.
2.) My research question was "What important life experiences shaped Barack Obama into the person he is today?"
3.) The answer to that question is that he faced many struggles like growing up without a father and with a single mother. Also he moved around a lot during his childhood. Obama attended Harvard Law School and became the first African American president of the Harvard Law Review. He has done work in civil rights cases and for other causes. He ran for senator of Illinois and won in 2005. All of this has brought him to where he is at today.
4.) Yes.
5.) I believe my scrap book did answer my question, because in it I provided all the information I have given in number three and more.
6.) What I think I did well on the project was organizing it and giving a lot of information.
7.) What I could have improved on the project is to make the scrap book look more creative.
8.) What I would change is to have typed the information rather than written it.
9.) On the assignment itself I would have changed the type of projects we could have done. I wish there would have been more fun ways we could provide answers to our questions.
10.) I think I deserve atleast a 90 on the project, because I did a lot of research and I provided a lot of information. Also I think I definitely gave an answer to my question with my scrap book. At exhibiton night I felt like people understood the point I was trying to make and the answer to my question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment